Wednesday, November 30, 2011

baby #2

...... :)

Okay, so NO! I'm not pregnant! Not even close. I thought I might try to throw my friends for a loop, but I couldn't lie.

Anyhow, I've been dabbling with the idea of trying for another baby. I'm not satisfied with ours and want a newer model! JUST KIDDING. Oh my goodness, if you knew the extent of pure love and joy I have for Natalie, you'd be scared! I try to downplay my love in polite company, but I would move heaven and earth for her.

My grandma asked me when I would be expanding our family. Coming from the mouth of someone who carried nine babies, you would expect this. She spent most of her 20s pregnant! At first I wanted to wait a while, you know, until Natalie was walking or at least potty-trained. Well, here we are... at the "just about walking" stage. She's pulling up and standing. She's in size 4 diapers and she's my absolute world. Could I love another one as much as I love her? How?! Does your heart grow? Anyhow, just throwing it out there... being HUGE pregnant in the spring works well with me, so maybe we'll start trying again this summer?! AHH!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lol I was like, "WHAT?!"

    You will know when the time is right for your family to expand. I know I always said I'd like mine to be about 2 years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NATALIE WOULD BE SUCH A GOOD BIG SISTER!!!

    ReplyDelete