Friday, February 24, 2012

Mama Laughlin: my internet role model

I have a role model out there in blogland. I read her blog on a weekly basis and get excited when she has a new post because I'm always sure to laugh. Her name is Brandi, and she is a funny, BEAUTIFUL mom of two precious little boys. She's also someone who has struggled with weight issues in the past and conquered the scale. She lost a ton of weight after her first pregnancy and then got pregnant again, so she's working down to her goal weight now. And she looks KILLER. Like, " I hate her for being so pretty". :) But you can't hate her because she's real and funny and is doing the hard work to beat the scale. If I had a tiny bit of her motivation, I'd be doing good! She's so hardcore. One of her more recent posts is about how she fits in her fitness goals with being a working wife and mommy. It makes me tired just reading it!!

Anyhow, I know not many people check my blog out since I am just pretty awful at updating, but I think you should check out her blog for some major inspiration, funny stories, and some pretty incredible before and after pictures. ;)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment