Wednesday, January 4, 2012

nailbiters anonymous

I wanted to add a goal to my list. I want to stop biting my nails. With all the fabulous nail art going around Pinterest, I have been motivated to stop my nasty little habit. I think I've been a nail biter since the age of three or four when my mom accidentally pinched my finger when she was clipping my nails. Apparently it was traumatic, and soon it spiraled into an out of control habit that I'm not even aware of half the time. I just wanted to add that to the list. I know it sounds silly, but this has always been a battle for me. I've tried painting my nails with the nasty tasting lacquer, merely painting my nails, acrylics, etc. Somehow I always let myself down and am left with stubby little nails on tiny little nail beds. Anyhow, here's to pretty fingernails and lots of fun polish colors... we'll see. :) Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment