Saturday, April 28, 2012

Natalie's First Birthday (belated)

So, once again, I have neglected my little corner of the internet. :) I'm thinking of redesigning my blog. Maybe that'll put me in the mood to actually update, but we all know that's NOT going to happen, so yeah.

This is going to be just a picture post because I really need to play catch up.

Remember Natalie was going to have a birthday, and I was going to do an amazing picture post of all the cool stuff I made? Well, I only took a few pictures because I was so darn busy getting everything ready for her little party. Due to her love affair with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse since the tiny age of five months, we decided on a Minnie theme. I armed myself with a whole lot of Pinterest ideas and got to cracking. I stretched the same $30 over and over again for decorations so Brandon wouldn't kill me.



This was her Minnie banner in progress.



This was her high chair banner before she ripped it to shreds with her little feet. ;)

My mom made her smash cake. Out of this world cute!

She fed me some cake. :) 
And then Daddy had to join in.


Before the cake massacre. I added buttons to her dress to make a Minnie head. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I'm cheap.

Photography (professional) by our uncle Chris.
We had a really fun day and about forty people packed into our downstairs. I ran out of food, but I didn't realize it because we were having a blast!!! YAY! Natalie got some really cool gifts, and we got to see all the people we love in the same place!


And then the day after her party came her 12 month shots! BOO! As you can see, I am totally compassionate. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment