Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pictures that make me smile...

In going through my facebook albums, I have found a couple of gems that just make me smile.




Natalie, holding her dad's boxers, for instance. ;)


The awesome old man face. ;) 
I don't know what my hair was doing that day, but I love this pic more than words!


Hahaha! My little teether and drooler.



My mom made her this Dorothy costume for Halloween.




Thanks, Natalie, for doing drugs in this picture.



A better one of just us. Made the turkey onesie. ;)


She loves stuffed animals more than I can possibly describe.


Natalie and her twin, my sweet mom.


Maternity leave was the best. I miss it.



Bath time! (Calm down, cheeks! I am holding the camera that has survived being dropped in the ocean. Doesn't it look great for that kind of abuse?!) 

I remember being so freaked the freak out by this.






So teeny.



The night before I was induced. SWOLLEN.



AWW. <33333


What a fun trip with our inlaws pre-pregnancy.

I think he was a little overdone here.


Trina, you are sooo pretty! Even when you are making crazy faces!!


The great food tour of North Carolina... all we did was eat on that trip.





I forgot he looked like this that summer-- haha!





OMG, Dad and I LOVED MY OLD BATHROOM.



I'M EXPERIENCING MAD HAIR ENVY FROM YEARS PAST.



THAT TIME MY HUSBAND WAS A LUMBERJACK. HAHA.



We were just little babies when we got married.



And he could lift me! (WAH!)



Dating in college. BABIES!


That time I tried to show Brandon that I was proficient in Irish step dancing. HAH. I loved that dress... so very much and WOW, Brandon was a slob in college.


Once more-- babies. And what kind of shirt am I wearing?


SKELETOR.



I was obsessed with that dress. Seriously. 




The time I was the Twilight book for Halloween... hahaha.


All in all, some fun pics throughout the years...what a fun blast to the past. ;)



1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I think the striped polo came from a trip we took to Ross Dress for Less. I don't know why I remember that or want that to be the story lol.

    ReplyDelete