Friday, March 9, 2012

New facebook site!

If you are in the market for some cute, gently used baby clothes, please visit my consignment site on facebook- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003610958884.
(Natalie's Closet 2x because I'm a loser and don't know how to set up a facebook page when not using a real first and last name..)
I am probably the last mom on the planet to start one of these fun online consignment stores, but I work full time and don't have much access to the computer. After some careful deliberation, I have decided it's in our best interest to get rid of some of Natalie's clothes to make room for more, duh. ;)

Kids grow so quickly-- why pay retail?!

Seriously, I salivate when I hear the words "clearance", "yard sale" or "consignment". It's like music to my cheapwad ears.

Okay, it's 11pm, and I have officially been ignoring my husband for, oh, three hours... so bye bye!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment