Wednesday, October 6, 2010

100th post/belly pics/ maternity fashions modeled by moi/ random pictures from Brandon's camera ;)




Well, in honor of it being my 100th post on my public blog,  (This blog existed before and was available to a limited few!) I decided to treat you guys with--erm, make you suffer through some belly pictures and a maternity fashion show, compliments of my mother-in-law who graciously took me shopping yesterday morning after hearing about my Sunday morning meltdown. :) 

Basically, I didn't have anything to cover my gut and my one pair of maternity jeans were in the laundry so I stayed home from church and felt sorry for myself.  So... insert my mother-in-law, a Kohl's coupon, and an hour of nonstop pregnancy fashions! An hour later, I was a new woman who didn't feel quite as frumpy and pitiful. 

It was a great day before my body decided to reject everything I put in my mouth. :/ 
Surprise, nausea! I guess you're not over yet! 

On to the fun! (Please pretend my hair and makeup are amazing, and I don't look like I've worked a nine hour day.) 

I love how empire waist shirts make you look even more pregnant! 

I don't know what happened to this picture below. I guess I accidentally edited it? Haha! 

The one below is actually a dress that I plan on wearing with tights! So cute!



And down below is the eight week difference in belly (and face!). I was eight weeks and starting to bloat in the second one. Jeans still fit. First  one is tonight, almost 16 weeks! Really starting to pop I think! 



Below, before we were pregnant in Atlanta! :) Miss the nondouble chin! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! You look gorgeous in all of them! In one of them are you wearing our junior t-shirt from high school? Girl, I haven't been able to fit into that shirt in years and I'm almost positive I gave it to Goodwill! I wonder if anyone ever bought it!

    ReplyDelete