Friday, March 18, 2011

Brandon here. I'll be trying to update as the day goes on in lieu of my nearly water-broken wife.

We got to the hospital around 5am this morning, got into our room and got going. Had some trouble getting Jami's IV hooked up (AKA there was blood EVERYWHERE), but finally got it going in her other hand. At a little after 7 they started the Pitocin, which I'm somewhat suspicious is actually moonshine. Either way, Dr. Jabusch will be breaking her water around 8, and then we'll see how it goes from there.

I'll keep you updated as best I can.

Brandon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jami!!! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you today!!! It is great, Brandon, that you're updating on here for Jami!!! I hope that everything goes well and that it is a fast delivery! I know that you two can't wait to meet baby Natalie! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete