Monday, March 7, 2011

pediatrician win!

Yay! I have a consultation with Natalie's pediatrician on Wednesday!! I am so excited to be making a small dent in the list. And the pediatrician will be making rounds at Summit after she's born to make sure she's okay! I, despite all worries, did not neglect this one important thing! I am coming in only a few days before I have the baby, but it's still going to be done! (Unless I go into labor any second now... which I'm not predicting, but who knows?)

Now. moving on to another important area...
I'm debating on whether or not I want to try out Chick-fil-a's new banana pudding milkshake. It sounds kinda gross, but I also love banana pudding, so I don't know. I would get a small one...it's not like I could gain any MORE weight right now...

I am so ready to go on a diet, but in this last full week of pregnancy, can I just say that I haven't really reached the point of not being able to take it anymore? I was getting kind of uncomfortable for a week when it came to ingesting food, but I guess the baby's dropped and that's why I can suddenly breathe and go about gorging myself again. Don't get me wrong. It's still uncomfortable. Sleeping is still pretty difficult, but my belly is not really massive. It's just long. This baby is tall like her Daddy!

I know this is a lot of updating, but please bear with me and the fact that we only have one functioning computer between the both of us. I have yet to take the macbook to be serviced, so I am getting all of my "must blog" cravings out of the way before I'm totally gaga over our newest family member.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment