Thursday, March 31, 2011

mini-update from mommyville

So, I have been staying at my parents' house for a few days, and lemme tell you-- it feels pretty great to have some sleep! I don't think I'm ever going to take sleeping for granted again! I'm going to cherish and cling to the few hours I can get here and there.

Natalie is such a super sweet baby. I can't get enough of her. She's amazing, especially when she's alert! She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror last night when I was giving her a sponge bath, and it was the cutest thing. It's like she suddenly became self-aware and couldn't figure out who that little person was. I know she probably couldn't see herself because her vision is still likely blurred, but it was cute. Of course, I took pictures. Of course, my cell phone's on its last leg so I haven't uploaded them yet... :/

Anyhow, speaking of pictures. If you WANT to see Natalie's entire newborn photo session, the photographer has uploaded everything to her site. heathergravissphotography.com. Go to enter site and then to proofing. The password is Natalie. Remember to capitalize the first letter of her name. Prepare to be amazed by baby girl sweetness!

Anyhow, have a good one!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are getting some good rest. What a sanity saver! I know I cherished every moment that my family held Aubrey so I could sleep. They took her and I ran for the bed. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hows nursing going? I did just hit up the photog site, so cute! My favorites are a couple of the ones you already put on Facebook as teasers - the one of her in the chair that is off center, and the one of you and Brandon holding her between your hands where she has her opens. She looks like "what are you doing to me?" haha!

    Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't like that one so much because my hands are still swollen from the c-section. LOL. I think my favorite is the little bear hat. lol

    ReplyDelete