Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stretchmarks... so freeing...


I just wanted to be able to whip this picture our when Natalie's old enough to scrunch up her nose and say, "Mooooooom, what are those ugly things on your belly?!"

I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant, and then I do something like bend over or change my clothes. And then I'm suddenly reminded. I can't breathe when I bend over. And my stomach has claw marks all over it.

Anyhow, please disregard if you're grossed out. There's something about pregnancy that's pretty freeing. I don't think I would normally show you my belly pre-pregnancy because I would be ashamed of all the dents, rolls, and ripples...

But, just as long as the pregnancy belly is smoothing all of those unsightly imperfections out... see me in my stretch-marked glory! LOL.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, mama! Enjoy these last few days with Brandon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! You're beautiful! I don't blame you for showing your baby belly off! I will do the same thing when I am pregnant! I'm so happy and excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - I can't see stretch marks :)

    ReplyDelete