Saturday, June 26, 2010

caffeine



Maybe it's just me, but I LOVE that feeling of optimism that takes hold after having two sizeable portions of caffeine back to back!! When I have this much caffiene in my system, I feel as if I can conquer the world. And by world, I mean my house. I can only hope this feeling remains the rest of the work day and into the evening when I am reacquainted with the piles of laundry and the bathroom that needs cleaning.

Anyhow, I am simultaneously reading Rebecca and Jane Eyre, and I am in love with them both. I have the same visual imagery for both couples that I'm reading about in the respective titles. It's funny, but it works.

Loopy, hyper... crazy. That is me at this very moment.

Have to get back to work, but it should be a good thing with this much energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment