Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy anniversary!!!

So, Brandon and I will be celebrating our four year wedding anniversary tomorrow, and I thought it was only fitting to honor it with a blog entry. 
He is my best friend, and I love him with my whole heart. 

Here's a picture tribute to the man I call my husband. . . 

For better or for worse, he is mine. ;) 



This is the first year Brandon and I were dating! 2004! Don't we look young? ( Actually, I think I look quite ancient here.)  I love how I still 
have issues with my bangs like I did back then. We're with one of my high school best friends, Melanie. 


Brandon and I, still looking youthful, in 2005. This is one of the last pictures we have with Brandon's 1997 Jeep Cherokee.  I love Brandon's AC Slater hair.  But, who am I kidding? My hair's never been much better!

Brandon and I and the city of Manhattan! I loved that coat with my entire being. Now it's picking up cat hair in one of our spare closets. Oh, the things you hold on to and probably won't ever wear again! 
 
 Skinny minnies! 
One of the pictures someone got of Brandon the first time he saw me on our wedding day! 
Would you believe he liked me back then? 

If you know me well enough, it's probably clear that I was most likely snort-laughing in this picture!


A pic from our first year of marriage! Look at me yanking down his eye with my huge head! LOL! "Smile, baby! My forehead is going to impale you!" 



I didn't know I would be marrying a caveman! Pleasant surprise! That money from Geico helped out big time.  


March 2008! Chattanooga Aquarium Trip! Andy and Kelley look like babies, and we don't look much older!! :) 

Us at Coldplay in 2009! 


At Brandon's dad's retirement party in December 2009.




5 comments:

  1. I think you are far more gorgeous now. (That's not a dig at your past looks, just an observation.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks, guys! And hello, Paige! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades.

    :P Haha I won't use my Spanish on here. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are adorable. And snort laughing is hot.

    (just ask my husband)

    ReplyDelete