Friday, July 30, 2010

elephant-baby-crib-bedding-set.jpg

I just had to pick myself off the floor after seeing the cuteness of this bedding. 

Europa Baby Geneva Convertible Crib

I like this crib. . . and, LOOK, it turns into a toddler bed and then a full sized bed! Wonderful! Europa Geneva Convertible. For my reference. . . when I'm actually having to shop for this stuff. 

Europa Baby Geneva Convertible Crib

Toddler sized--perfect. 


Europa Baby Geneva Convertible Crib

Um. Yes. That works for me. I'm cheap and easy. Good reviews on Amazon, too. And free shipping! I love to save money and reduce headache!! 

Delta Changing Table, Ivory White

Delta Changing Table, $99 May be more ivory than white. In that case, I don't know, but it has great reviews. I like the lines of it. Looks elegant! 



South Shore in White, $150-- like that it has drawers for storage instead of the two shelves. That way I can put baby clothes in there as well as the closet without having to get a real chest of drawers for baby. I don't know. SO many options!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. FYI, If you decide to get a crib that converts, check ahead for all future pieces for all 3 conversions, and get everything you'd need. A friend of mine bought one and then couldn't convert past the toddler part because the piece she needed was no longer offered. After that I vowed whenever it came time, I'd order everything to spare future headaches/frustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jami! I'm so glad I clicked over to your blog to see that you are pregnant! I will be praying for a great checkup in August!

    ReplyDelete