Saturday, September 25, 2010

want your bad romance...


Well, we didn't get the house that prompted the panicked blog entry a few days ago. And when we heard the news, my heart did not explode. I did not break down and throw a tantrum. I was okay. By that time, we had found another house that was "perfect for us".  I know you're rolling your eyes. 

No one ever told me this would happen so much in the real estate game. I think we're just looking for something that's perfectly not a rental that we can make our own.  If it is has custom cabinets and granite counters, that's a plus but definitely not essential to happiness. Because we know THIS girl only spends enough time in the kitchen to EAT. 
( My face is enormous. Seriously. Pregnancy face is not my friend.) 

On a side note, I follow a lot of Jane Austen-inspired blogs. Austenism is one of my guilty pleasures. I love reading spin-offs, thinking up variations. The Regency time period is my favorite. One of them had a post about neo-Regency hairstyles making a come back on men. I found this hilarious because when I people-watch, I imagine people in Regency era clothing. I know I'm weird. Do any of you do that? It's better than imagining them naked, right? ;)  I think of all the various shapes and sizes of people, how their hair would like styled in Regency fashion. . . odd. It's like I'm constantly casting a period film in my head.

But then again, I'm crazy. Have a good night! We're about to watch Four Christmases. :) 

Weird, non-edible pregnancy craving: Christmas movies. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment