Thursday, September 30, 2010

Newlywed Game :)

I saw this on Katie's blog, Cleared for Takeoff  and thought it was cute. ;) 

The Newlywed Game 

Hopefully you guys are familiar with the format of this game. 

1. She's sitting in front of the TV-- what's on the screen? 

Brandon: Pride and Prejudice. 

Jami: I will say that I'm usually watching netflix or bonnet pieces on youtube, so he's half way correct there. 

2. You're out to eat. What sort of dressing does she get on her salad? 
Brandon: Ranch. 
Jami: Ranch. 

3. What's one food she doesn't like? 
Brandon: Oysters. 
Jami: Never had them, but they sound disgusting! So I'll go with what he said!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order? 
Brandon: Water with lemon. 
Jami: He knows me so well. 

5. What shirt size does she have? 
Brandon: Medium. 
Jami: Maybe in the distant past... more like large, x-large, or medium maternity. 
6. What shoe size does she have? 
Brandon: 8
Jami: 7 1/2-8 

7. What's her favorite type of sandwich? 
Brandon: Turkey burger from Red Robin.
Jami: Not technically a sandwich, but sure! 

8. What would she eat every day if she could? 
Brandon: Buffalo chicken 
Jami: *gag* I don't think I can honestly think of anything. 
9. What is her favorite cereal? 
Brandon: She doesn't eat cereal.
Jami: Special K w/red berries 

10. What would she never wear? 
Brandon: Lingerie. 
Jami: LOL! 
11. What is her favorite sports team? 
Brandon: NJ Devils 
Jami: Don't really care for sports...

12. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn't do? 
Brandon: Steal the covers. 
Jami: I'm guilty as charged. 

13. What is her heritage? 
Brandon: Cherokee, English/Irish/Welsh
Jami: I guess so!

14. You bake her a cake! What kind? 
Brandon: Red Velvet
Jami: I'd eat that. 

15. Did she play sports in high school? 
Brandon: No. 
Jami: HA! I tried soccer and FAILED. 
16. What could she spend hours doing? 
Brandon: Blogs.
Jami: Addiction. 
17. What unique talent does she have?
Brandon: Attracting homeless animals. 
Jami: It's true. I did find two of our pets abandoned. The other two were from the shelter and were technically homeless before we took them home. 
18. What's her favorite type of coffee?
Brandon: Light and sweet.
Jami: Iced vanilla coffee...






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment