Friday, September 3, 2010

Nausea, cravings, aversions, side effects, tiredness

Okay, so just to be fair and update you guys. . .
Remember that night that I was having a super awesome pregnancy night and feeling great enough to do my chores and make a pie?

Well, it looks like that is in the far distant past, and I'm back to puking my guts out again.

Seriously, I am ready to be out of this trimester and able to enjoy pregnancy. Not that this little blob inside of me won't be worth all of this nausea and pain in the end. . .

I have finally entered the realm of cravings and food aversions.

Craving: Chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, milk, carrots, salad, potatoes
Averting: Avocado (usually love anything with this), bleu cheese (I'm a buffalo chicken kinda gal, but I cannot handle this right now), pasta (spaghetti, any kind of noodle), 'Which 'Wich (ever since I had one of their sandwiches with avocado, the entire place sounds nasty), Taco Bell ( I usually LOVE anything from there, Arby's ( I usually love their roast beef, jr. GROSS!), Diet coke and regular coke ( I have limited my caffeine intake and usually have about 8oz of coke a day, if that, but I cannot handle diet soda anymore, so I'm having to drink the regular . . . which now tastes like diet to me. I dunno. Water (I'm not avoiding it, but it makes me super nauseous. I can only drink it in the morning or late at night. During the day is a no-go because it makes me sick.)

Weird side effect tastes: Had a slice of cheesecake yesterday and seriously thought it was laced with jalapenos. Had my friend try it, and she did not agree.

Other that all of that, I'm super tired but good. And my house is back to being a comfortable mess until the next trimester. That is all. Wish I could feel good and energized!!

Bring on week 11 and the energy, I say! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment