Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10w1d and feeling fabulous.

Dare I say it? The morning sickness has. . . passed???

I'm not counting this morning where I had morning sickness (only because my stomach was empty and I was gagging while brushing my teeth).

Anyhow, sudden burst of energy... and I feel spectacular. I got my second wind around 2:30 pm, and it hasn't really diminished. I was able to go swing by Kroger's on the way home from work, come home and make a pie (yes, a pie-- and notice I did not say "bake"--probably still incapable of THAT, hardyharhar), and now I'm CLEANING my house. I never thought I would see the day when I could do that again. 

Anyhow, I'm 10w1d, so I GUESS it makes sense. I'm hoping and praying that this isn't a bad sign. I've asked around and this is where most women start to feel better during their pregnancies and start to actually feel normal and enjoy things again. I mean, I actually wanted to socialize after work. I actually wanted to talk on the phone and see people. PEOPLE. People have annoyed me for weeks. This is amazing.

Of course, this is probably just some temporary pregnancy brain, and I'll get nauseous sometime later this evening when Brandon gets home from horticulture (snicker). 

It's amazing what a little normalcy can do for you. I seriously thought I was going to be like my mom and be nauseous for the entire twelve weeks of the first trimester and the next twelve weeks of the second! I have cheated genetics, bwahahaha...

This is the other side of pregnancy depression. It's called MANIA. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!!! I hope that it stays that way for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete