Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8w4d, appointment tomorrow!!

So, I got a call this morning from my OBGYN office reminding me of my appointment tomorrow morning at 9:30! As if I needed any reminders. . .
Anyhow, would you faithful readers pray for me tomorrow morning at 9:30 or so? I don't know if I'm going to be one of the lucky ones who gets an early ultrasound, (I'm hoping I can get one due to the miscarriage last time...) but I very badly want one!! I mean, we all need to know if this pregnancy's viable, right?
I know first prenatal visits usually include a comprehensive health history of both parents, blood draws, and a general exam. I would be stoked if I could see a heartbeat and a bean on top of that! Anyhow, Brandon might not be able to go with me because we're having a new air conditioning unit installed. I'm still not sure if I'm going to get my mother to go with me or go alone.
Anyhow, I don't have any of the same symptoms that I did with the last pregnancy. So far, so good! :) I am just so excited. I can't wait to meet the newest member of our little family!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you at least get to hear/see the heart beat. Praying it all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete