Sunday, August 22, 2010

procrastination and pride and prejudice

I don't know what it is about Sundays here lately, but I always feel more awful come Sunday. It could be that Sunday means a new week for my pregnancy and that I'm experiencing the fun, new symptoms each week has to offer. . . anyhow. . . I feel hungover. And I've never been hungover to know what that feels like exactly, but nonetheless. 

So, what am I doing? Procrastinating. 
I swept pretty much all hardwood surfaces in the house and am now trying to talk myself into steam mopping. I really don't want to do a thing today. Again. 

Anyhow, I was putzing around on etsy earlier while waiting for the laundry to finish up and found this gem. 
It's a Pride and Prejudice baby onesie. 

Mr. Darcy Proposal Onesie

And that's Mr. Darcy's proposal. . . <3

How cute would it be to have a little guy or gal crawling around with that on? LOL. An homage to the dorkdom of your parents, little one. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love it :)
    I also love that we share a love of pride & prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally my favorite. I guess it's fairly obvious. The six hour movie is my go to staple if I'm sick at home. LOL.

    ReplyDelete