Friday, August 6, 2010

POSITIVELY MADDENING!

Those of you who know me in real life probably know that I'm often scatterbrained. 
I'm not forgetful, per se, but I am extremely scatterbrained. 

The pregnancy symptom that no one warned me about. . . 

Some people grow even more scatterbrained. 
This is the third time in three weeks that I have misplaced my cell phone. 
The first time, two weeks ago, I left my cell phone at the Cheese Cake Factory in Green Hills. 
A week ago,  I kept leaving my cell phone in my car!

Now my phone's been MIA since late last night when I called my mom on the way out of Kroger's. I remember letting her go while I was putting groceries in my backseat. Now I can't remember where I put the phone. I have a fear that I might have placed it on top of my car while opening the door. If so, I can only assume that I did not grab it. That would  mean that my phone's in pieces in the parking lot. I may have it somewhere in the hidden recesses of my car, but I didn't find it tonight, and I went rummaging through my car twice. 

I may have dropped it on the way to the door with my five grocery bags in tow. If so, it's somewhere in my jungle of a yard getting rained on!!

This is why I have the cheapest phone you can possibly get. I don't know why I've never tacked on an insurance plan. This stuff happens to me all of the time. I can only try to get better, but I AM SO MAD!! I hate it when I lose things, and it happens all the tiiiime. 

And of course I've made it better by going through the house and slamming every door and drawer shut in an attempt to find it. 
Sometimes you just have to make noise to find things. 

Anyhow. . . here's to hoping I find my phone and that Brandon doesn't wring my neck! He's not too happy with me, and I don't blame him. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment