Sunday, August 22, 2010

frumpy dumpy lumpy

I am so sick. 
And I hate being so sick.
The plus side of this is that there's a little baby inside of me. 
The other plus side is that a marathon of Law and Order is on.
The downside is having a hangover-like headache and nausea all day. 

I am so fat.
And I hate being so fat. 
The plus side of this is that there's a baby inside of me. 
The downside is feeling like a beached whale.
I can't wait to be out of the first trimester when I'm not so nauseous and can make better food choices. When I'm nauseated, I go for the most random, fatty choices of food. It's stuff that I don't even like, just sounds good at the time. 

I'm going to try really hard this week to get some more fruits and veggies in. 

*sigh* 
 I feel so bad.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love you Jami! You could never be fat. You are completely beautiful. I hope you feel better soon, and don't feel bad for eating what makes you feel good. It will get better, and then you can be more selective :) So I've heard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I haven't commented in a while!!! I have been so busy! Congratulations on the great doctor's appointment that you had!!! I am so happy for you!!! You might think that you are fat and I can relate because I am not exactly skinny myself and go through the "I hate myself" days on a regular basis, but you are beautiful and that is all there is to it!!! ;)

    I hope that you start feeling better!!! If you need anything, let me know!!! I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but I'm here for you! :) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete