Friday, May 21, 2010

Back in town...

Jamaica proved to be a wonderful vacation yet again, but I am so glad to be home and in a routine. I always love going away and breaking free from the monotony every day life, but I am often anxious to get back to it. Today is devoted solely to catching up on laundry. We came back with a ton of laundry, added to the two baskets of laundry I already had before we left! Good thing I like to do laundry, I guess? :) 

We took a ton of pictures, but I have already tired of uploading them on facebook. Was there ever a more tedious process? I uploaded one batch of pictures, only to have that batch triple, so I had to go back through and delete them. That, my friends, is when I lost all interest and decided to get back to the, well, more practical things... such as:
1) What are we going to eat now that we're home? I have absolutely nothing in my fridge or pantry. Have to go to the dreaded grocery store, also have to find some things for Grace Group on Sunday. ( I confess that I didn't know we were hosting this week!)
2) What are we going to wear?! I feel like we packed our entire closets for Jamaica. Even though we didn't wear everything we packed, we had an accidental explosion of some of my hair product, so there's a lot of clean up to be done there. 
3) How am I going to conquer all the cat hair that collected while I was gone? You may giggle at this, but without us humans here this past week to stir some movement, the cat hair scenario is quite . . . depressing. But I digress...

There are still a ton of pictures to be uploaded from this trip. Brandon took some amazing pictures! I am really proud of him. If I didn't know any better, he's probably taking some photography classes on the side. Mine, on the other hand, all heads and flash and not very artsy. I don't thrive in that way. 

Anyhow, I take my leave of you all and head into my busy day. In case you didn't see this on facebook, here's a picture from our resort photography session. Not too shabby, but I wish I looked like I did on our honeymoon! I scare myself because I am starting to look like a MOM, and I don't have children yet. Grow, hair, grow.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment