Monday, May 3, 2010

I want, NAY, need, NAY, MUST HAVE Liberty of London lovelies.

First off, I am alive and the flood waters did not sweep me away. However, there are a lot of neighbors in Brentwood/Franklin/Bellevue/Spring Hill/Nashville that can't claim the same. Our thoughts and prayers are with those families as they're trying to pick up the pieces and move on. I can't imagine all of that damage without flood insurance and that feeling of helplessness and hopelessness. This does make you stand back in awe of the power and majesty of our Creator, though. It's just mind-blowing. 

 Helping out would be a good thing. I think they're asking volunteers for clean up on our town square. My previous post will show the square submerged in water. Not pretty. :( 

But, like I said, mind-blowing evidence of God. 

What else is mind-blowing, but not nearly  of the same caliber? 

YOU'LL SEE. 

It's not very often that I go head over heels for a designer or brand or whatever. In fact, I'm not what one would call fashion conscious. Far from it. Very far. 

ANYHOW, I am absolutely in love with the Liberty of London line at Target. I've been drooling since this stuff hit the stores late-February/early March. I've been going back to Target religiously to see if any of the stuff has dropped to clearance.  I think that when it does, I'm going to be one crazy chick. By that, I mean there's going to be six or seven shopping bags and that I'll exhibit no control!!! 

Product Image Liberty Large Tapered Bin Black FloralThis storage bin would make all my troubles disappear. And it would look cute in my new craft room/guest room/baby room in the making. I'm going to have a girl, so it's a nonissue. :) 
Liberty of London for Target Prep Bowls

These little prep bowls are so cute! Do I need them for prepping anything? Nope. For one, they would match nothing in my kitchen, but they're darling. I'd put them on a shelf or something and just stare at them all day. The bright colors make me so thrilled with life!!!!!
And who knows, they could be the inspiration for when we move into a house of our very own. I'm having a bright kitchen. No questions asked. Bright, sunny, the opposite of my current kitchen. Dim, dark, boring, depressing. 


Product Image
I am in love with this pillow. In LOVE.  And this one, too. PLEASE GO ON CLEARANCE RIGHT NOW! Actually, I would be content to have every single pillow from this collection because that would be so much fun. I don't know what I'd do! 

Product Image'

 Although none of the housewares are on clearance as of right now, I did have luck with some of the clothing from the line. You won't be able to wrap your minds around this, but I got one bathing suit and four dresses from this lovely, lovely, lovely clothing line for my trip to Jamaica for less than $100. It makes me want to have a fashion show, but you're not that lucky/unlucky. And the best part about all of this? They were 30%, and I was like a kid in a candy store.  There may or may not have been many frantic calls to Brandon as I tried to explain my need for these clothes. 

Whenever I go to Target or anywhere, for that matter, I hit up clearance sections first because there's just no reason to pay full price. No reason. I hate full price. Gimme yard sales, Goodwill, and a well-stocked clearance section. I'll be 100% content to dig around for some treasures while you other people drop $$$ on a few things.  Chalk it up to listening to Dave Ramsey or trolling through blogs or growing up as my mother's child. Just kidding. My mom is of the variety that shops for hours on end and comes back empty-handed. Not I! 

Treasures, treasures, and more treasures. It's just really a lot of fun.

I can drop $$$ and come back with a ton of things! I love it. 


1 comment: