Monday, May 10, 2010

Cleaning ( boring)


My house is such a mess. I don't know how I'm going to pull it all together before we leave for Jamaica. Time is just really slipping through my fingers this week. I hate working a long day and coming home to a house that I have absolutely no desire to clean. Cleaning used to be fun. Now it's just very low on my list of priorities. I'm not exactly the kind of person who can do a project A-Z. I kind of deviate and get distracted along the way. If I'm cleaning, I simultaneously want to decorate. If I'm doing laundry, I want to clean out and reorganize every closet and every drawer along the way. It's frustrating. And I never want to mop. Mopping is of the devil. 

It's not a war zone, but I don't even know where to begin. I can't imagine how the people who had their homes trashed by the floods are feeling. I'm overwhelmed by a perpetual film of cat hair and dust, but it's nothing compared to those who are throwing their furniture out on the streets and trying to deal with insurance companies. It really puts it into perspective. At least I have a home. Cluttered or not, it's a roof over my head. 

One more load of laundry, and this girl's off to bed. :) Have a good night!

P.S. I'm still in love with my new blog layout. So classy! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment