Thursday, May 13, 2010

Imposter?



I accidentally googled my login "JamionBroadway" as I was trying to login to facebook this morning and this was one of the first things that came up. Apparently I created a Flickr account way back when we went on our mission trip to Ukraine. This precious image was the only one that came up, and it leads me to believe that I wasn't the one who the picture belonged to since I'm pretty sure I didn't have a digital camera at the time, only cruddy disposable ones. This was probably of Brandon's doing. 
brandon-jami by JamionBroadway.
Look at that sweet baby!! Don't we look good with a baby? That little girl absolutely loved Brandon and tried to cling to his leg on his way out of the nursery. She had the most beautiful brown eyes! 

Also, there's someone else with that username on ebay. I don't use the same username for everything, but I was creeped out when I saw all of these ebay transactions on google. I investigated further and found that this other Jami or whatever has a similar preference in makeup based on their transactions. Honestly, I was feeling for a second like someone had hacked me and used my paypal, but I just think it's merely coincidence.  

Strange. JamionBroadway has been my AIM name/aol address since late 2002 or early 2003, my senior year of highschool.  It's not that common of a name. 

I'm thinking too much. 

In any event, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed and leaving for Jamaica shortly. Please pray for our traveling mercies and that it'll be fun! Also, please pray for my mother, my aunt, my grandmother, and two great aunts as they're traveling back from their own cruise to Jamaica this morning. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment