Thursday, May 6, 2010

The blog entry where I recommit myself to Weight Watchers.

Oh, heck no,  the scale didn't just say what I think it did. 


*whimper* 

I always, always, always do this. One week to Jamaica and screwed over on the whole "lose thirty lbs by Jamaica" thing. Granted, there was an unsuccessful pregnancy between my desire to lose weight and this trip. That complicated things. 

Holy hormones, I'm miserable. Why can't this be easy? Whine, whine, whine. 

Women aren't lying when they say losing baby weight is hard. I gained about 7 lbs in 7 weeks, and it's not budging!!! 




3 comments:

  1. This makes me sad! Someone as gorgeous as you should not be struggling with their image. I haven't noticed this so called weight gain, and I know you'll rocking it in Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trina. I'm sorry I'm so annoying with this, but we have to be real, don't we?

    I'm really down about it. I shouldn't be, but I feel like a whale. I know that sounds really petty, shallow, and immature, but it's the truth.

    I've just felt really gross since the mc. Like, really, really, really
    obnoxiously frumpy.

    I hate to sound repetitive about it. Believe me, I get on my own nerves with it 100% of the time.

    I just want to enjoy being me again, whatever that even means. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hi Jami!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
    And thank you so much for your kind words!
    You are off on a good foot... I started out doing WW back in October. While I quit doing WW after about 2 months and started doing my own thing, I do believe it is a great program and I highly recommend it!
    You can read about my weightloss by going here:
    http://the-laughlins.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-weightloss-story.html

    Hope that helps!
    You can do it girl!

    ReplyDelete